Congratulations! You have decided to have a baby. Have you considered making an appointment with your doctor to discuss how to physically and mentally prepare for this life changing event? Here are a few things to start thinking about:
- Start taking a prenatal vitamin with 1mg of folic acid
- Update your immunizations
- Keep exercising or establish an exercise routine that you enjoy
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol
- Reduce caffeine consumption to one beverage per day
If you are pregnant follow this link for more information
As obstetricians we want to work with you and help you establish a healthy lifestyle that will lead to the best possible outcome – a healthy baby. Call us today!