As women, we wear many hats throughout our lifetime – daughter, sister, friend, mother, wife, caregiver, grandma – just to name a few. As such, it is in every woman’s best interest to maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. Regular visits to your gynecologist are essential to keeping a sound mind and body. which in turn, will enable you to be there when you’re needed most.
As female healthcare professionals, we understand that a visit to the gynecologist is not at the top of your list. That’s why we do our best to accommodate your schedule and make you comfortable in our newly remodeled offices. We specialize in attentive care that’s focused on your well-being.
- Annual gynecological examinations, including breast exams
- Treatment of menstrual problems, including painful, heavy and irregular periods
- Management of vaginal discharge, itching, and pain
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder control issues including office Urodynamics
- Evaluation and management of pelvic prolapse
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Management and treatment of ovarian cysts
- Contraceptive evaluation and management, including the latest methods:
- Office based procedures including colposcopy and LEEP
- Onsite ultrasound services
- da Vinci® robotic surgery
While every woman goes through menopause, many don’t feel comfortable discussing this natural stage of life. As an all-female healthcare team, we believe it is vitally important to conquer any potential fear or embarrassment. In our warm and caring atmosphere, we’ll help you understand what you’re experiencing and provide insight about how to manage your symptoms. A few of the menopause services we offer include:
- Evaluation of medications/prescriptions for hormone management
- Cancer screening and surveillance
- Breast examinations
- Osteoporosis screening & bone loss management
- Evaluation & treatment of urinary incontinence
- Minimally invasive & robotic surgeries
- Office-based procedures such as colopscopy, LEEP, etc.